Sunday, April 12, 2009

Letter; Class Trip for Excursion

You are organizing a class trip to a place of interest a days drive from the school. You will stay in a youth hostel.

Write to the manager of the youth hostel and ask about the conditions at the hostel. You are concerned about the food, entertainment, dress code and number of people who can be accommodated.
=========================================

Friday, July 20, 2007

Dear Sir / Madam,
Kind regards,

I am the Senior Teacher at Bright High School Baroda. I am writing to you to solicit detailed information on your youth hostel. I am in the process of organizing one day class trip to Gandhinagar and I would like to occupy your hostel for one day stay of my students.

Kindly let me know as to what shall be the charges per person per day? And the dress code for visitors if any. Also let me know as to how many students can be accommodated? Is separate stay arrangement available for girls? What are the food arrangements? Is vegetarian and no vegetarian food available? What are the timings for breakfast, lunch and dinner? What are the entertainment arrangements? Whether TVs, PCs, indoor games like carom, billiards, ping-pong etc: available?

Also feel free to give any additional information as you deem fit. Upon hearing from you I shall plan the trip under intimation to you.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,
Thanking you,
With kindest regards,
Yours truly,

Sign:

(175 Words)

No comments: