Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Letter About Computer Setting-up

You recently bought a computer from reputable stores. The store agreed to deliver the computer and set it up for you in your home, but when it was delivered, the deliveryman claimed that this was not part of his job.
Write a letter to the manager of the store. In your letter: -
- Say when you bought the computer and what the price included?
- Express dissatisfaction about what has occurred
- Find out what they intend to do about it?
--------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Dear Sir / Madam,
Greetings,

On 14th July I purchased an Omega Personal Computer for $1,100 from your stores. This included door delivery of the computer and setting up at customer’s premises. Your deliveryman simply delivered the computer and said setting up was not part of his job. I am very highly dissatisfied and disappointed on this kind of poor service by reputed stores like yours.

The break-up of your bill is: - (a) Cost of computer $1,000 (b) $100 against door delivery and setup at my house. The copy of the bill document is sent herewith for your information and immediate necessary action.

Please send your engineer and complete setting-up of my computer without any delay. Please do inform me beforehand about the tentative time of your engineer so that I can make myself available.

An immediate action in the mater shall be very highly appreciated.
I look forward for an immediate action from your end.

Thank you
Yours truly,

Sign:

(161 Words)

No comments: