Sunday, April 12, 2009

Letter for Camera Replacement

You have purchased a camera from a duty free shop. There has been something wrong with the camera. Write a letter to the shop and describe what you felt when you found the problem. Tell them what you expect them to do.
===============================

Dear Sir,
Greetings,

I am writing to you to express my dissatisfaction on performance of the brand new expensive camera that I had purchased from your shop yesterday morning.

In the evening, while I wanted to take my own picture with my girlfriend, I focused it and put it on a required platform. I adjusted time and auto flash / click option and sat by my girl friend. To my surprise it never clicked. Obviously its auto click feature is not working. I am badly frustrated about it. I hope you can appreciate.

I want that you replace this camera with a new one of the same make and model. Please don’t forget to check all features and functions and ensure that all functions work properly.

Please do send your representative with a new camera immediately. I shall handover the defective camera to him.

I look forward for your cooperation and immediate help.
Thanking you in anticipations,
Yours truly,

Signed

(159 Words)

No comments: