Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Letter About Club Membership

For the past year you have been member of a local club. Now you want to discontinue your membership.

Write a letter to the club secretary. In your letter: -
- State what type of membership you have and how you paid for this.
- Give details how you have been benefited from this club.
- Explain why you want to leave
-----------------------------------------

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Club Secretary,
Dear Madam,
Greetings,

At the very outset let me apologize because I want to discontinue my membership from Officers Ladies Club. I enrolled as a member on dated 1st January2006 for a period of two years. I have paid Rs.10000/= @ Rs.5000/= per year.

I have been greatly benefited by joining this club as I learnt Vegetarian and No- vegetarian Chinese and Italian cuisine. In addition I learnt Fabric painting and many art works. And last but not the least Yoga &Meditation for fitness.

My job is a transferable job and I have been transferred to Head Quarter Office New Delhi. Because of this I would like to discontinue my membership with effect from 31st December 2006 and request you to kindly make a refund of my one year subscription amount Rs.5000/= and oblige.

I will ever cherish the sweet memories of my association with this club and its management and members.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,
Thanking you,
Yours truly,

Sign:

(163 Words)

No comments: