Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Letter About A Musical Concert

Last week you went to a musical concert. You were very impressed with the performance.

Write a letter to a friend about concert. In your letter: -
- Say what the concert was and why you went.
- Describe the performer.
- Suggest why he/she should go to the concert.
---------------------------------------------------------

April 14, 2009

Dear _______________
Love,

Let me tell you about the musical concert of Michael Jackson that I attended last week in Bangalore. I was in Bangalore on an official tour and one of my colleagues offered me a ticket to accompany him hence I attended the concert.

Michael Jackson with other artists and the orchestra team performed and the performance was just fabulous and I enjoyed a lot. Besides the hall was just a great hall, beautifully air-conditioned with marvelous lighting arrangement and very comfortable seating arrangement. All artists were gorgeously dressed that gave a magnificent look. Most songs and tunes were Rock-n-roll and Pop.

I recommend that you must attend this concert without fail because you are a Harmonica player and very fond of fast western music and Pop music. You shall enjoy this concert. The said concert is available till Saturday. May be you may pick up some more songs and tunes to be played on your harmonica.

With love and affection

Sign:

(163 Words)

No comments: