Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Letter About Voluntary Service

For the past six months you have provided voluntarily help at local school for 5-7 years olds. Unfortunately you can no longer do this work.

Write a letter to the Principal of the School. In your letter: -
-- Explain what you have been doing at school.
-- Give reasons why you can no longer do the work.
-- Apologize for any problems this may cause.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dear Mr. Principal;
Greetings,

I have been coaching Spoken English to the age group of five to seven years pupils at your school. I used to take evening classes voluntarily on all the working days. I have enjoyed working and I am very happy and so are my students.

I am writing to you to tender my sincere apologizes, because I shall be no longer able to volunteer my services to your school as I had been rendering during past six months. The reason is I am a fulltime employee of a government organization and I have been transferred to Mathura office. I have to report at Mathura at the earliest. I am confident you shall appreciate this.

You may kindly make some alternate arrangement for an English teacher in my place. I know it involves difficulties. Kindly pardon me for the same. I shall always cherish memories of working with such an excellent school, Staff & most lovely students.

Thanking you in anticipations,
With kindest regards,
Yours truly,

Sign:

(Words 169)