Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Letter About Neighbor's Smokey Barbecue

You have a neighbor who regularly cooks food on a smoky outdoor barbecue. The smoke blows directly into your home. You have complained to your neighbor, but he refuses to clean barbecue.
Write a police complaint.
=============================================
July 21, 2007
Police Officer,
Dear Sir,
Kind Regards,
I am writing to you to complain about my neighbor’s outdoor smoky barbecue that throws entire smoke in my home thereby causing severe pollution and inconvenience to me and all my family members.

My neighbor Mr. Andrews has a very smoky outdoor barbecue. He regularly cooks on that and the entire smoke gushes in my home. This causes great deal of inconvenience and discomfort to my entire family. All of us are affected by pollution badly and start coughing. My wife is an asthmatic and gets bouts of asthma that is very painful. On two occasions because of this smoke my wife had to be hospitalized and was required to be put on oxygen. Last but not the least this causes great disturbance in my children’s studies. I am rather confident you can appreciate this.
I requested Mr. Andrews several times to at least get the barbecue thoroughly cleaned so that this problem can be solved. But I am extremely sorry to state that he has always been giving a deaf ear to it and continue creating same smoke nuisance.

In light of the above facts, you are requested to please intervene in the matter and help.
Thanking you,
Regards,
Sign:
(206 Words)