Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Importance of IELTS and TOEFL Introduction

Introduction
The fact is that we live in an era of globalizations. The generation is fully career oriented. To achieve the goal, one must be prepared to move to any country where opportunity exists. To move to any English speaking country like Canada, Australia, UK etc, it is mandatory for one to pass out IELTS examination. I am writing this blog to help aspirants for IELTS and TOEFL examinations. I will focus mainly on Essay writing skills required for IELTS and TOEFL Examinations.
I am grateful to my students and my wife Manjula who helped me in the process of writing these essays.
There are 226 essays of various types like (a) Agree – Disagree, (2) Compare, Contrast, Opine, Suggest, (3) Debatable, (4)Describe and Discuss and (5) Imagine – If Type.
I will keep on uploading these essays for the benifit of people who aspire to pass IELTS and TOEFL examinations and move abroad and also those who want to learn and improve their English language standard.
In some of the essays, key words have been underlined in the topics for the convenience of the students.
I hope readers find it interesting and useful.
Suggestions for improvements are solicited. I can be contacted on email TDJOSHI1942@GMAIL.COM
Cell No: - 9601090639 and 919898623318
Land line telephone at 0265 2393664
T D Joshi
04 March 209

No comments: