Tuesday, December 20, 2011

TOEFL Speaking Practice 05 "Talk about a person in your life who has inspired you"

5. Talk about a person in your life who has inspired you. Describe the person and explain why you found him/her inspirational.
~~~

My wife Manju is the person who inspired me the most. We were married before 32 years. Within a month of my marriage, I met with an unfortunate road accident and got multiple fractures and dislocation in my femur. This all called for a major surgery of my leg and treatment for six months. All thru this period she helped me. After six months the most painful phase of physiotherapy and walking on crutches started and lasted for three months. I was badly depressed and gloomy but she always inspired me to be active and encouraged me to be physically as fit as before. Whenever I faced money crises Manju never allowed me to feel down and always helped me from her small savings. She even inspired and encouraged I to acquire higher professional qualification because of this I received many promotions in my job. Because of all these qualities of my wife Manju, I consider her to be the person who inspired me and motivated me always.