Tuesday, December 20, 2011

TOEFL Speaking Practice 04 "What is your most important possession?"

4. What is your most important possession? Describe it and say why it is so important.
~~~

My most important possession is my house. I constructed it and occupied in the year 1988. I borrowed a loan from my employer and some shortfall I managed from my savings in Provident Fund. I constructed it with the help of my Architect friend and a Builder. This was constructed considering my present living standard and future needs. I have 3 Master Bed Rooms, One Drawing Room, One Dining Room and a spacious kitchen. Front and Back Yards are open for front garden and kitchen garden. I constructed this house with an investment of Rs.4/= Lac and today its price is greater than Rs.40/= Lac. Great scarcity of land, Skyrocketing land prices and enormous inflation makes my house an important possession. These days if one wants to have this kind of a house he or she shall have to shell down Ten times higher price (Say Rs.40/= Lac) This is my most priced and important possession. I love my home sweet home so much that I would never rent it out or sell it.