Tuesday, December 20, 2011

TOEFL Speaking Practice 01 "Who is your best friend?"

1. Who is your best friend? Describe this person and say why he/she is your best friend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Best Friend
My best friend is one of my cousins named Kishor Jani. He loves me very much and so do I. He possesses a good sense of humor. He is very intelligent, sociable and open. He turns worst situation into the best one. Kishore is very honest, reliable and trust worthy too. In addition he is a very good communicator that has always made me feel very happy whenever we talk. In my bad days he had always been by me and encouraged overcome the problem. In my good days also he is always with me to share and celebrate the pleasures so he is my best friend. I strongly feel that “A Friend in Need Is A Friend Indeed” // “A Good Friend Is a Priceless Treasure”.