Tuesday, December 20, 2011

TOEFL Speaking Practice 02 "What is your favourite place for weekends?

2. What is your favourite place to visit on weekends? Describe it and explain why it is your favourite place to go.
~~~
My favourite place of visit on weekends: -
My favourite place for spending weekends is Mumbai (Erstwhile Bombay). I prefer this place firstly because it is full of charm, beauty glamour and life and secondly because this is one of the metro cities of India. Also my two daughters and one son live there so accommodation is no problem. My son spares one of his chauffer driven cars exclusively for me so I can move anywhere like a free bird. In addition I am a party lover and a merry-maker. Each day of my stay there I relish variety of non-vegetarian cuisines along with fine drinks. I visit beach and also do some boating that I love the most. Also to and fro flight journey is just 60 minutes it is quite enjoyable. Hence after a pleasant weekend I return to my work afresh. Therefore Mumbai is my favourite place for weekends.