Saturday, April 11, 2009

Letter to Gym Manager

You left a bag of equipments at the gym last night. The gym has closed down for a week and you can’t get in. Your bag contains some notes you need urgently, your driving license, and some important letters. Write to manager how you can reclaim your bag.
==================================================
Dear Sir / Madam,
Greetings,
I am writing to you to solicit your help. Last night after the exercises, before leaving gym I forgot to carry my bag with me. The same is resting in the gym only. I am in dire need for collecting my bag from there. The bag contains very important notes and documents like driving license, credit card, income tax card and a digital diary which are very urgently needed by me.

I do very well appreciate that the gym is scheduled to remain closed for a period of one week with effect from tomorrow. Under the circumstances I request you to very kindly suggest a way out in order to enable me to reclaim and collect my bag immediately. I shall feel highly obliged to you Sir!

An immediate action of yours shall be very highly appreciated.
Looking forward to hearing from you immediately,

Thanking you,
With kindest regards,
Yours truly,

Sign:

(156 Words)

No comments: