Friday, March 2, 2012

TOEFL Speaking Practice Draft -32- What is your favourite recreational activity? Describe it and say why you enjoy doing it.

What is your favourite recreational activity? Describe it and say why you enjoy doing it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My favourite recreational activity is playing Harmonica. This is also called Mouth-Organ. I play film songs and tunes. Everyone needs music for recreation. Music is a very creative hobby. Many good musicians play music as a part of their profession but I play for the sake of hobby and recreation. Harmonica is a very handy, light weight and mobile instrument. It can be carried even in pocket. It is capable of playing all types of music. For recreation I try to play new tunes and songs that add to my list. Music refreshes, elevates moods and creates enthusiasm that is why playing harmonica is my favourite activity.