Monday, February 27, 2012

TOEFL Speaking Practice Draft -30- Where would you like to go to spend a vacation? Describe this place and say why you would like to holiday there.

Where would you like to go to spend a vacation? Describe this place and say why you would like to holiday there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would like to go to Bangalore for spending vacations. Bangalore is in Karnataka State of India. I prefer this place mainly because this city is neat and clean and the climates are excellent here. All through the year it has very friendly climates. This is well known as air-conditioned city too. Bangalore is full of natural beauty and has numerous beautiful and well maintained gardens. Bangalore is popularly known as Garden city of India and this is one of the metro cities of India. I visit gardens and enjoy the greenery and the sight of beautiful colourful flowers blossoming, I love it the most. Bangalore is well connected with neighbouring tourist attractions like Mysore, Coonoor, Ooty, and a pilgrimage place Titupathi Balaji. My Bangalore to and fro flight journey is just 120 minutes it is quite enjoyable. Hence after a pleasant vacation, I return to my work afresh. Therefore Bangalore is my favourite place for spending holidays and vacations.