Sunday, February 26, 2012

TOEFL Speaking Practice Draft -28- Describe a resource that helped you to do something better than before. Describe it and explain why it was helpful to you.

Describe a resource that helped you to do something better than before. Describe it and explain why it was helpful to you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Internet is a resource that helped me to do various things better than before. Firstly the all letter correspondence is avoided and now I do all this on Email at a superfast speed. Secondly during my school and college days there was no computerization and internet. Hence all work was manual paperwork whether it is study or writing an exam but now I can study online, gather required information from websites and even appear for Online examinations. Thirdly because I am a Trainer I need a lot of latest data and information on various products and service, which I gather from internet. This makes my lectures most valid and interesting. This is why I consider resource of internet as the most helpful to me…