Saturday, January 28, 2012

TOEFL Speaking Practice Draft -18- Think of a place that makes you feel relaxed and peaceful. Describe it and explain why it is relaxing and peaceful for you.

Think of a place that makes you feel relaxed and peaceful. Describe it and explain why it is relaxing and peaceful for you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can think of a place that makes me feel fully relaxed and peaceful is my birth place, Bijainagar. This is a countryside village situated in Ajmer district in the state of Rajasthan India. The population of this place is below 200,000 only. There are not many industries, factories and automobiles; hence this place is totally pollution free. There is no noise here hence quite peaceful. Absolutely clean air to breathe. The people are very simple, sociable, and cooperative hence I enjoy an excellent company during my stay there. I am able to meet my school mates and cherish my good old day’s memories that are the great pleasure. Also the cost of living in hotels is far cheaper as compared to other big towns, cities and metros. Whenever I want to get away from the hectic schedule, relax and have some peaceful time, I prefer to go to Bijainagar and stay there for a week or two and enjoy.