Tuesday, January 24, 2012

TOEFL Speaking Practice Draft -16- What is your favourite style of clothing? Describe it and explain why it is your favourite.

What is your favourite style of clothing? Describe it and explain why it is your favourite.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My favourite style of clothing is absolutely formal. Say pant, shirt, tie, suspenders, socks and shoes. I am very particular about my dress. I always wear sober and light colours in complete matching. I don’t like bright and deep colours in contrast. I don’t prefer heavy prints also. Dress has a direct impact on an individual’s moods, personality and behaviour. With the kind of dress I wear, I have experienced a good success in interviews of all types and successfully negotiating with top brass people. A well dressed person gives a powerful first impression that is paramount importance. First impression is a lasting impression. With a powerful first impression an individual wins more than half the battle. In a big organization if CEO is not appropriately dressed he or she may be mistook as a shop floor worker by the visitors. At the same time one may not get due respect from the regular employees too. In a nutshell I prefer to always dress well and achieve great success.