Friday, March 13, 2015

TOEFL Speaking Practice - 30 Favourite place for vacation Bangalore



30. Where would you like to go to spend a vacation? Describe this place and say why you would like to holiday there.
-------------------------

I like Bangalore for spending vacations.  Bangalore is in Karnataka State. I prefer this place because it is neat and clean and the climates are excellent here. All through the year climates are friendly. Bangalore has many beautiful gardens. This is popularly known as Garden city. I love to visit gardens and enjoy the greenery and the sight of beautiful colourful flowers. My Bangalore to and fro flight journey is just 120 minutes it is quite enjoyable. Hence after a pleasant vacation, I return to my work afresh. Therefore Bangalore is my favourite place for spending vacations.