Monday, February 20, 2012

TOEFL Speaking Practice Draft -24- What is your favourite kind of food? Describe it and explain why it is your favourite.

What is your favourite kind of food? Describe it and explain why it is your favourite.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I prefer homemade Indian Vegan Food. Vegetarian food comprising of green vegetables, salads, wheat and rice preparations contain all vitamins, carbohydrates etc needed for good health. I do like milk, curds, buttermilk and butter this white food gives enough calcium and some amount of fats. In difficult situations I may buy bread or bun and take it with butter, jam and milk. Those who want to lose weight can opt for toned milk. In addition pulses are a part of my dinner and lunch that give plenty of proteins. Foods made from animal products are too high in fats and result into obesity and overweight hence I avoid it. Nevertheless for a change I do take non-vegetarian food. Most importantly homemade food is a kind of custom made food that can be cooked according to individual’s taste and requirements under most hygienic conditions. Hence I prefer homemade vegan food for my regular diet.