Saturday, March 17, 2012

TOEFL Speaking Practice Draft -40- What is your favourite way of getting around? Describe it and explain why it is your favourite means of transportation.

What is your favourite way of getting around? Describe it and explain why it is your favourite means of transportation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My favourite way of getting around is my motorbike. I can use my motorbike for going to school or college, attending office or business, shopping or socializing and numerous daily activities. The life has become very fast and time is extremely scarce. We have to cope with the work and the business for which a motorbike is a great help. Motorbike is compact and less expensive because it consumes less gasoline (Petrol). It emits less exhaust gas and heat as compared to three and four wheelers. This helps in conservation of resources and protects environment from pollution and global warming. Hence motorbike is my favourite means of transportation.